To make a difference in the lives of New Jersey’s students, supporters who wish to help public education are able to contribute to the Educational Leadership Foundation of New Jersey (ELFNJ) in a number of ways. In exchange for support, donors receive a number of benefits including:
- The option to appear in School Leader magazine’s “Spotlight on ELFNJ Donors.”
- A press release sent to all media outlets used by the New Jersey School Boards Association(NJSBA)/ELFNJ;
- Signage and acknowledgment at training programs;
- Acknowledgment on the ELFNJ website;
- Acknowledgment on program materials;
- Signage and acknowledgment at NJSBA’s annual conference, Workshop
Beyond that, contributors to ELFNJ receive more. They receive the knowledge that they have contributed to the most important role of society – the role of educating students, and helping lead them to a future of achievement and success.
In other words, supporters of ELFNJ know that they have made a difference.
To learn more about ways your company can partner with ELFNJ, contact us today.