Become a Contributor
To make a difference in the lives of New Jersey’s students, supporters who wish to help public education are able to contribute to ELFNJ in a number of ways. The enclosed Contributor Donation Levels explains how donations may be made. In exchange for support, donors receive a number of benefits including:
- Donors have the option to appear in School Leader magazine’s “Spotlight on ELFNJ Donors.”
- A press release sent to all media outlets used by NJSBA/ELFNJ;
- Signage and acknowledgement at training programs;
- Acknowledgment on the ELFNJ website;
- Acknowledgment on program materials;
- Signage and acknowledgment at NJSBA’s annual conference, Workshop
Beyond that, however, contributors to ELFNJ receive more. They receive the knowledge that they have contributed to the most important role of society – the role of educating students, and helping lead them to a future of achievement and success.
In other words, supporters of ELFNJ know that they have made a difference.
To learn more about ways your company can partner with the Educational Leadership Foundation of New Jersey, contact us today.